My public diary to get me through four years of high school...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Obsession

It's official. I'm a bookworm. My life is empty and small without books. I love to read, I need to read. I am at the point of becoming an unsocial introvert due to my relentless love of reading. I'm beginning to wonder if it's unhealthy. Will I become pale and gaunt from being holed up in my room, reading? I can always read outside. Yes, there we go, a solution!

Speaking of reading, I just finished the Hunger Games which you probably know because I have already posted it on every other social network I have (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc...). And as you probably already know, it was SO GOOD! It's a trilogy so of course I can't wait to read the next book but I can't... I read the Hunger Games on my mom's Nook. And since it's my mom's Nook and she is already in the middle of reading the second book, I can't steal it. I'll have to wait until Christmas when I get it as a gift (along with numerous other books). Ughhh... it really sucks because the ending is a real cliffhanger which I hate.

Speaking of cliffhangers, tonight is season finale of the Walking Dead. It's such a good show. A little disturbing, yes. But very good and entertaining. Hm... wow... that last sentence just opened a whole can of worms in my mind. Should I go into it? It will mean a lengthy, babbling post... No, maybe I'll save it for another time. (See? Those cliffhangers kill you, don't they?) ;)

I better go now. I wish you all the best! "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

With love and peace,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. !!!!
    It's about time you're reading them! Such an amazing series. They were so quick and easy to read, yet impressively well written at the same time. Have you seen the trailer for the movie??
    I've wanted to start watching the Walking Dead, but I just haven't had the time...maybe over Christmas break.
    What were you going to post about? You should post it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quick and easy! Short and with a very conversational tone... After reading all these 800 page Harry Potter books, this was a breeze. And yes, I've seen the trailer. It looks good, I just hope it does the books justice.
    You should totally watch the Walking Dead. :)
    I'll write a post about it soon, maybe tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete