My public diary to get me through four years of high school...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life

I feel like I haven't given any indication of how my life is going lately so I felt like I should mention that everything is well. All I do is school, homework, church, eat and sleep. Every now and then I will babysit or have time for 30 minutes to and hour's reading. It's rather sad that I can't read with all the work I have. What's more sad is that I was actually inspired to write a story the other day but haven't had a moment's time to throw some words on the paper. However even school is going fairly well. I haven't run into anything too stressful or difficult yet. It all seems to be going to quickly. Time in general seems to have picked up its pace. Two weeks until Thanksgiving? When did that happen? Then Christmas and New Years and then the school year is over! I hardly had time to hate it...

Oh well, I suppose I should be thankful. Just in case you didn't know, here are a few petty updates:

New favorite band: Nana Grizol
New favorite movie: Peter Pan (2003 version)
New favorite song: Motion in the Ocean by Nana Grizol
New favorite quote: all of the ones on my Quotes page
New favorite website: Tumblr!

With love and peace,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment