My public diary to get me through four years of high school...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I can't wait for a break. Even just one week off of school sounds like heaven. However our teachers obviously feel the need to load an unnecessary amount of work and tests on us the week before this break. I have a Spanish test tomorrow (that really needs to make up for the two quizzes I flunked along with the rest of the class) and a cumulative vocabulary test over six chapters (120 words). Fun, right?

Oh well, I'm just glad I won't have any real math homework for the rest of the semester. We're doing projects instead. My friend Emma and I are making a scaled down diorama of our dream treehouse. One half of it will be decorated by Emma and one half will be decorated by me. There will be a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and fireplace separating the two rooms. I plan to have a moose head above my fireplace. :) Anyway, it's going to be pretty fun.

More good news: I got a 104 on my latest biology test! This brought my average in that class back up to an A. Don't you hate when your grade is an 89?! It's like you're so close but so far away.

Anyway, all is well. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving break. We all have plenty to be thankful for.

With peace and love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your quotes page. It is just perfect.
    I think it would be lovely to live in a tree house someday. It sounds very freeing. And it would have to have a moose-head over the fireplace. It's just required.
    Congrats about the 104. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I needed a place to collectively hold all of these amazing quotes I find on Tumblr.
    Yes, I would simply love to live in a tree house as well.
    And thanks. :) I love you too!

    ReplyDelete